Additive Manufacturing at Drupa 2020
Drupa will take place from 16 to 26 June 2020 in Düsseldorf. The VDMA Additive Manufacturing Association will be represented at drupa with a ten-day lecture program and the special touchpoint 3D fab+print forum.
Since we are currently entering the planning phase for drupa 2020, here is an overview of our activities at drupa 2020.
June 16-26 2020 Düsseldorf
- 10 days lecture program with 80 lectures about AM with a broad mix of topics
- Special forum touchpoint 3D fab+print
Focus: Applications of additive manufacturing in printing and paper machine construction, applications for media and packaging, additive manufactured machine components, prototyping, on-demand spare parts supply.
We are looking for topics from basics to applications:
- Lecture topics of our member companies with concentrated know-how for the visitors
- Lecture topics and suggestions from the ranks of drupa exhibitors
- Exhibitors for the special forum
Please get in contact with
Working Group Additive Manufacturing within the VDMA
Rainer Gebhardt, email@example.com, Tel: 49 69 6603-1902
Irene Hassinger, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 49 69 6603-1164
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Christian Hruschka, hruschkaC@messe-duesseldorf.de, Tel: 49 211 4560- 985
You can find more information in our press release of 04.06.2019.
Stay tuned! More info will follow.